THE RICHTER FAMILY

THE RICHTER FAMILY






Saturday, August 11, 2012

Family Reunion and Things:)

This past weekend we went up north for Mom's Family Reunion.
It was really fun being in the car together for more than six hours! As you may notice... some of us got very tired:)
Great Grandma Hub (Ruth)
Great-Uncle Paul, Great-Uncle Bobby and Grandpa Dave
My handsome little brother
My beautiful little sister


After our Family Reunion, we went to (one of) our favorite lake. Lake Superior.  One of our family's yearly highlights.  This year the water was actually warm! ( Mom does NOT agree):)


I love the reflections!

(I have way more pictures, but we are to busy and I don't have the time to put them on sorry!)

1 comment:

The Armour Family said...

The first photo is my favorite! The contrast between Kynna and Jeddy's faces are so funny! "Itty Bitty" looks kind of tired. :)

Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow! :)