THE RICHTER FAMILY

THE RICHTER FAMILY






Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Makynna!

Today is my sweet little sister Makynna's 4th birthday! Wow, praise the Lord. It's so hard to think of her as Four!  We are so blessed by her fun personality. This past year she has grown in so many ways!  She loves singing songs to the Lord, ( a lot)! She keeps us all laughing!  ( I'm really not sure what else to say, she's just a sweet heart!!!)  Love, Amanda

Happy Birthday Kynna! I love you! I hope you learn more about the Lord this year.  I love to play with you. I love how you sing!  Love, Isaac

Happy 4th Birthday Makynna! I hope you enjoy riding Sparkles this year. I love you alot!  Love, Ashlyn

I can't believe you are mommy's big 4-year-old! I am so thankful to be your mommy, you are truly a gift! I pray for wisdom in training you, discipling you, teaching you, and it's easy to absolutely ADORE you! You are so special! I love you SO much!!! Love, Mom

Makynna's Favorite things: ( according to her:)
Color: Pink and Purple
Animal: Horses and Hound Dogs ( Star)
Things to do: Babies, Hunting, Ropes
Movie: Elmo
Book: Her Bible
Some of her friends are: Greta, Brina, Haley, Jeddy, Isaac, Ashlyn, Amanda, Derek, Brianna,Mommy, Daddy, Star, The Armours, The Phillipps, The Kelleys,

On February 1st  2008

Makynna Dawn Richter
She was 7lb. 7oz. and 21 inches long.
Kynna and Grandma Richter

Kynna and Ashlyn Dress-up Buddies

Taden and Makynna were born within three days of each other. For their first birthday party we celebrated together! It was a lot of fun and will always be remembered! 

 Makynna is ONE!
Kynna asked me to say    'Kynna likes to get really dirty in sand'    about this picture!

Kynna turns Two!!


They are so cute!

Makynna turns three! Kynna is talking to the David Richter Family on the phone!

Greta, Lauren, Makynna, Jedidiah and Ashlyn.
Mom made a beautiful camo cake!!


very sweet! 
Kynna had a very lovely birthday!!

2 comments:

The Armour Family said...

Happy Birthday, "Itty Bitty" from all of the Armours! We love you. May you grow into a strong woman who loves, honors and glorifies the Lord.

The Armour Family said...

I think that in the second to last picture, Jeddy looks like he really wants some cake! *reaching for it!*