THE RICHTER FAMILY

THE RICHTER FAMILY






Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jeddy and the Onion

Today while I was chopping up an onion, Jedidiah pushed a chair up to the counter. (Can you tell where this is going yet?) He started to talk about the knife and the "apple". He started to reach for one of the chunks and I said,  "No." Then a litttle later, he snatched a piece and shoved it into his mouth, really fast... At first he laughed at me, then his eyes started to water. He kept chewing, then he took it out and put it right back in the spot he got it from! Jeddy couldn't believe it! He kept repeating " a ick, a ick,"  and   " gross"  and was trying to get that "gross" taste off his tongue.
   It was so funny!:)  Even though I didn't get any pictures I wanted to share this story with you.

2 comments:

The Armour Family said...

Too funny! I hope he learned not to snatch things off of the counter without permission! :)

Brooke Noble said...

That is s-o-o-o cute, Amanda! I guess he'll never do that again! My brothers actually like to eat raw onion when I'm chopping it. :) Thanks for sharing the story!
We miss you guys!
~Brookie