THE RICHTER FAMILY

THE RICHTER FAMILY






Monday, February 6, 2012

Amandas' Pictures from the Past

Thank you Hannah for your post! That was so sweet! I'm so blessed with you as a friend!
Here are a few "old"  pictures! I hope you enjoy them! Although they will be really out of order!!!

This is Cheeco! One of the first ponies I rode
This is Scooter

Brianna and I
This is Misty~ She is an amazing pony, I just love her soo much
This is Hy C. I have ridden for the past few years and will enjoy her again this year! I like her the more I ride her. We have had a very productive 2011! This is Dad, Hy C and I after district last year.

This past year I have truly learned a lot and am so thankful! I have such a wonderful family that is amazing. I have grown closer to the Lord and have found how blessed I am through Him! Thank you Daddy for all that you have taught me this year with the horses and family devotions. Thank you Mommy for your wonderful example you set for me every day. Thank you brothers for being such gentlemen and great friends. Thank you sisters for helping in the kitchen and sweet little sisters. I love you all so very much!!:)  I'm looking forward to the coming year.

Love, Amanda

1 comment:

The Armour Family said...

Awwww...! Aren't you just the cutest little thing! I love your old pictures!...and the new ones as well! Keep growing in your love for the Lord. He deserves our all!

I love you!
To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah